To check the privacy settings of your Amazon Lists: Click on the “Accounts & Lists” drop-down box then select “Shopping List” or “Wish List.” Now on this “Your Lists” page, click on three dots (next to “Share List”) then select “Manage List.”
How do I find my list on Amazon?
To search for a list:
- Go to Find a List or Registry.
- Enter the name of the person whose list you’d like to find.
- Click Search.
- Once you’ve located the applicable list, you can Click Remember if you’d like to save a link to the list . Note: This step is optional.
How do I change my default list on Amazon?
Create Your List
- Hover over Account & List at the top of any Amazon.com page and select Create a list from the drop-down.
- Click Create a list.
- Select Manage List from the list menu () at the top of your list to update your default shipping address, birthday, personal description and preferences.
- Click Save and browse for an item.
How do I remove devices from my Amazon Prime account?
Deregister a Device
- From the Amazon website, go to Manage Your Content and Devices.
- Login with your Amazon account credentials.
- Click Devices.
- Click the Actions button, and then click Deregister. Your Device will be deregistered from your Amazon account. This will remove all content from the device and many features will not work.
How do I delete a list from Amazon?
Delete Your List
- Go to Your Lists and select the list you want to delete.
- On the list menu (), click Manage Lists.
- Click Delete.
- Click Save Changes in the Manage Lists window to confirm.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”