- How do I get my shopping list from Alexa?
- Can Alexa keep lists?
- How do I add multiple items to Alexa shopping list?
- What apps can Alexa control?
- How do you use Alexa grocery list?
- How do I add groceries to Alexa?
- Can Alexa create multiple lists?
- Can Alexa print my shopping list?
- Can I share my Alexa shopping list?
- Which Alexa is best?
- What is the best Alexa device?
- What things can Alexa control?
How to Create and Manage Lists with Alexa
- Until recently, Alexa would only let you create a shopping list and a to-do list.
- To create a list and add items to it, start off by saying “Alexa, create a list”.
- From there, tap on “Lists”.
- Next, tap on “Create List” at the top.
- Type in a name and then hit the “+” button on the left side.
How do I get my shopping list from Alexa?
From the Alexa app:
- Go to Menu, and then select Lists.
- Choose a list.
- Add an item – Enter the item in the text field, and then select Add (+).
- You can then add items, mark them as complete, or delete them.
Can Alexa keep lists?
There are a few of ways to add items to your to-do and shopping lists. You can say, “Alexa, create a new to-do.” She will then ask you what the to-do is. The only way to access your to-do list is within the Amazon Alexa app on Android or iOS or by going to alexa.amazon.com in your web browser.
How do I add multiple items to Alexa shopping list?
If you’re not close to an Echo device, add items to your Alexa shopping list via the Alexa app.
- Open your Alexa app.
- Tap the hamburger (3 horizontal lines) icon in the upper left corner.
- Tap Lists.
- Tap Shopping.
- Tap Add Item.
- Type item name (like “Oatmeal”)
- Tap Done on the keyboard to add it.
What apps can Alexa control?
The Best Products That Work With Amazon Alexa
- Alexa-Compatible Products. Amazon’s voice-controlled assistant can do a lot, from playing your favorite music to answering trivia questions.
- Stitch Smart Power Strip.
- Aukey Wi-Fi Smart Plug.
- Sengled Smart LED Multicolor Starter Kit.
- Marshall Stanmore II Voice.
- Amazon Fire TV Cube.
- Caavo Control Center.
- iClever Smart Plug.
How do you use Alexa grocery list?
From your Alexa App choose Shopping List or To Do list on the left hand side. You will see a text field, go ahead and type the item you want to add then select the plus sign to add it. From the Amazon Website once you are logged in just type the item and then click on Add to Shopping list.
How do I add groceries to Alexa?
To make this possible, follow these steps:
- You’ll need your OurGroceries master email address and password.
- Launch the Alexa app on your mobile phone, open the menu on the left, tap “Skills”, then search for “OurGroceries”.
- The Alexa app will ask for your OurGroceries master email address and password.
Can Alexa create multiple lists?
Instead, Alexa will now allow users to name their own lists for any purpose. To use the new feature, you’ll say, “Alexa, create a list.” And Alexa will then prompt you to the name the list. The list, once created, is saved in the Alexa companion mobile app for easy access.
Can Alexa print my shopping list?
At the HP Printer skill page, you can view the types of items you can ask Alexa to print. To start, you can say: “Alexa, ask my printer to print my shopping list” or “Alexa, ask my printer to print my to-do list.” (assuming you have a shopping list or to-do list through your Amazon Echo).
Can I share my Alexa shopping list?
Using Household Profiles on Alexa Devices. With Amazon Household, you can share eligible content, manage select account features, and access customized information on compatible Alexa devices. You can create an Amazon Household using the Alexa app or from your computer at Manage Your Household.
Which Alexa is best?
Amazon Echo Buying Guide: Which Alexa Device Is Best for You?
- Best Alexa Speaker. Amazon Echo (2nd Gen)
- Best Budget Alexa Speaker. Amazon Echo Dot.
- Best Sounding Smart Speaker. Sonos One.
- Best For Kids. Echo Dot Kids Edition.
- Best Portable Alexa Speaker. Amazon Tap.
- Best Display. Amazon Echo Show.
What is the best Alexa device?
The 8 Best Smart Speakers With Alexa and Google Assistant
- Best Overall. Sonos One.
- Best Do-It-All Smart Speaker. Riva Concert.
- Best Portable Speaker. JBL Link 20.
- Best Smart Soundbar. Sonos Beam.
- Best Smart Display for Music. JBL Link View.
- Best Alexa Smart Display. Amazon Echo Show (2nd Gen)
- Best Mini Speaker.
- Best Party Speaker.
What things can Alexa control?
And it’s not just lights; Alexa is capable of controlling everything from basic smart plugs to garage doors.
- Smart bulbs. Photo: Grant Clauser.
- Smart plugs. Photo: Rachel Cericola.
- Smart light switches. Photo: Rachel Cericola.
- Thermostats. Photo: Jennifer Pattison Tuohy.
- Robot vacuums.
- Security cameras.
- Smart hubs.
- Door locks.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”