Download Files Using Amazon Drive Desktop
- Open Amazon Drive for Desktop in your computer’s taskbar (PC) or menu bar (Mac), click on .
- Click the Upload Icon .
- Click the Downloads tab.
- Click on Select folders button.
- Select a destination folder.
- Click on Download to
How do I access my Amazon Drive?
Install Amazon Photos for Desktop
- Go to Amazon Drive.
- Click Manage Storage.
- Click Download your content with the Desktop App and select Get app.
- Follow the on-screen instructions.
How do I get an Amazon icon on my desktop?
Method 1: Desktop Apps Only
- Select All apps.
- Right-click on the app you want to create a desktop shortcut for.
- Select Open file location.
- Right-click on the app’s icon.
- Select Create shortcut.
- Select Yes.
- Tap on the Windows icon to open the start menu.
- Type “Command Prompt” into the the Cortana box.
Does Amazon drive take up space on computer?
Sync works by creating an “Amazon Drive” folder on your computer. You can also use the application to synchronize the “Amazon Drive” folder on your computer or selected folders in your Amazon Photos account. Note: Amazon Photos for Desktop allows you to upload large files, including files larger than 2 GB in size.
Is Amazon cloud free for Prime members?
Amazon Prime Members’ Newest Benefit Is Free, Unlimited Photo Storage. In fact, it was one of the original selling points for Amazon’s entry into the smartphone market. On Fire phones and tablets, customers won’t need to download an app – they can access their Cloud Drive images from the Photos section on their devices
Photo in the article by “Wikipedia”