It’s actually pretty easy to get free stuff on Amazon, you just need to know where to look.
You can get free products, gift cards, Amazon credits, music, movies, audiobooks, and much more.
To get some, but not all, of the free stuff on Amazon, you’ll need to subscribe to Amazon Prime.
Is getting free stuff from Amazon illegal?
Amazon is one of the largest marketplaces on the internet and has all kinds of items and services available. In this guide, we’ll show you how to get free stuff on Amazon. But don’t worry, none of this illegal, or a scam, or otherwise “shady.” It’s simply a way to get free stuff on Amazon with no strings attached.
How do I get free Amazon products to review?
Here’s what to do.
- Sign up for an Amazon account.
- Download the Amazon App.
- Start Writing Reviews.
- Consider Product Questions.
- Check the Number of Reviews.
- Review the Types of Items You Want to Get for Free.
- Pay Attention to Product Release Dates.
- Update Your Account Often.
How can I get things cheaper on Amazon?
8 Ways to Save Money Every Time You Shop at Amazon
- Try before you buy.
- Pay for Prime for only part of the year.
- Pay even less for Prime.
- Shop with a Prime Rewards credit card.
- Use coupons, discounts, and price guarantees.
- Time your purchase right.
- Accept slow shipping.
- Skip Prime altogether.
How can I get free stuff online?
Believe it or not, there are tons of sites that offer ways to get free stuff online.
Online Places to Get Free Stuff
- Swagbucks. Swagbucks is certainly one of the easiest ways to get stuff online.
- Daily Goodie Box.
- Free Stuff Times.
- Shop Gala.
- Free Samples.org.
- Free Stuff.
Photo in the article by “Flickr”